'My dream modelling job is to walk the runway as a Victoria's Secret Model' Ifeoma Nwobu gives Elegance IQ a sneak peek into her life

 Nigerian budding model, Ifeoma Nwobu talks to Elegance IQ about her dreams and aspirations as a model in this exclusive interview. The native of Anambra state who has been spotted on the 'GTBank Fashion Weekend' runway in Lanre Da-Silva Ajayi Couture and also on VOGUE, explains how she was discovered as a model by Onyeka Nwobu back in 2015 and also how she would have loved to be a tech girl.



Elegance IQ: Tell us about yourself
Ifeoma Nwobu: I'm Ifeoma Nwobu, the 3rd of 6 children from Anambra state. I'm currently studying political science in the university of Lagos.

Elegance IQ: How were you discovered?  
Ifeoma Nwobu: I was discovered by Onyeka Nwobu in 2015. The story is a very long one.
 
Elegance IQ: What was your first big break in the industry?  
Ifeoma Nwobu: I haven't exactly had my "big break" yet.
 
Elegance IQ: What has been your favorite job so far since you started modelling? Ifeoma Nwobu: Favorite job ? Lol.


Elegance IQ: What's your dream modelling job?
Ifeoma Nwobu: My dream modeling job is to walk the runway as a Victoria Secret model.

Elegance IQ: Are there any models you look up to in the industry?
Ifeoma Nwobu: No.

Elegance IQ: When you're not busy modelling, what are some of your favorite things to do?
Ifeoma Nwobu: When I'm not modeling, I'm generally busy learning new things.

Elegance IQ: If you weren't a model, what would you love to do?
Ifeoma Nwobu: If I wasn't a model now, I would have loved to be a tech girl ! I'm an art person but I would really love to learn how to develop websites, games and/or applications in general.

Elegance IQ: If you could only wear only one designer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Ifeoma Nwobu: None.


Elegance IQ: Describe your personal style in 3 words
Ifeoma Nwobu: Comfortable, modish, different.

Elegance IQ: What's your favorite snack?
Ifeoma Nwobu: Pizza.

Elegance IQ: Where's your favorite place to travel?
Ifeoma Nwobu: I don't exactly have a favorite place to travel to but I would really love to explore East Africa.

Elegance IQ: Finally, a word to aspiring models out there.
Ifeoma Nwobu: Stay woke.


Comments